Holloway Literary selectively represents a small number of screenwriters and film/tv professionals. To submit your work, please read the guidelines below.
- We only accept loglines. No unsolicited screenplays, pitch decks, synopsizes, or other pitch materials. If these are received and not requested they will be deleted unread.
- We are currently accepting loglines in the following genres:
- Small town romance, holiday romance (not just Christmas, ALL holidays), especially with southern USA settings
- Female-driven plots with romance, drama, mystery or suspense
- Middle grade, YA and family-friendly tv pilots and features, especially with light fantasy or sci-fi elements
- Selectively looking for fresh takes on mystery and procedurals
Please send your logline along with a brief bio and IMDB profile link to email@example.com. Subject header: Nikki/Screenplay/(insert your title)
We are also open to accepting resumes and loglines from:
- Screenwriters who produce (must have writing and production credits)
- Screenwriters who direct (must have writing and production credits)
Please send your cover letter in the body of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject header should be formatted as “Screenwriter/Producer” or “Screenwriter/Director”. Include IMDB link, a little about yourself and future goals.